Sunday, August 26, 2018

August 20 2018 Importance of Recognizing the Spirit


Dear Family, 


This week was good and very busy. 

So I had my last zone conference and we had to give a training on helping our investigators recognize the Spirit. 


It’s an essential part in missionary work but it’s not just teaching the messages, leaving a commitment, and then leaving. 


ITs important to sometimes stop the during the most spiritual part and ask the investigator how they are feeling and then helping them recognize that it is the Spirit testifying.

Also they have all the missionaries that are going home bare their testimonies. It was only two of us that were going home this zone conference because the others are in Maceió. So I was one of them and it was really weird.  It just went by really fast and it almost didn’t feel real, it was kind of hard to accept that I was leaving so my testimony was kind of weird. Maybe in a few weeks I'll feel it more during the last testimony meeting in president's house.

The work is slowly progressing, we had 4 investigators at church and we are going to try and baptize them this month.

Sunday was really Spiritual, we had a lesson on charity and another lesson on the Atonement. 

He had us right down our daily difficulties or struggles. Then we also wrote down how our lives would be without the Atonement of Christ. 

And then we all read them and then he had us write what our lives can be because of the Atonement of Christ and we watched a video that I will attach. 

Then after the video he read all the papers of what our lives are because of the Atonement. 
It was Spiritual and one of the guys in the room who has been struggling bawled during the entire thing. 


I can't believe that Cole got married! send me pictures. 


I really liked the message that Dad sent me, it’s perfect for missionary work and I would like to use it for my zone. 


Sounds like everyone is doing great. 

I miss you guys and can't believe that I'll see you all in just a few weeks. 

Hope everyone has a great week. 














Love
Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment