Sunday, September 2, 2018

August 26, 2018 Final full proselyting week of my mission!


Dear Family, 

This week was a good week, it was super busy running around doing baptismal interviews but it was good.


So Tuesday we had rehearsals on this devotional that we are going to do on Saturday on the Attribute of Christ. I think it will be great to finish off the mission with this devotional that we are putting together. 

Wednesday we had splits and I went to this area that was huge! I got so tired that day just from walking in the hot sun all day but it was a good day, the next day we undid the splits and we were able to work a little in our area. but then the next day we were back on doing another division and the next day we had to go to the sister’s area to do more interviews. 


The sisters baptized 3 kids and a dad. These kids were so incredible, when we got there they all came up to us and gave us big hugs and then they told us about everything that they learned, I was impressed by how much they learned and then they sang I like to look for rainbows for us! imagine your investigators singing one of the hymns! They had a great baptism, it was really spiritual. 
This week we had 2 baptisms lined up for next week but when we were teaching on of our investigators we were right about to mark the baptism and she was feeling the Spirit and even compared baptism to eating the fruit from Lehi's dream but then suddenly this lady walked in and our investigator had to attend her and asked for us to come back on Tuesday! and  then she didn’t go to church so it fell through. 

But the good news is that we have the other baptism that is still firm.  

So I just have 6 full days of work, I can make it! Next week I’m heading to Maceió and I’ll take a self-reliance class and then the next day will be scrapbook with sister Taylor and dinner and then I’m heading to the airport. 


I’m honestly feeling normal, I’m excited to see you guys and all but I haven’t felt that many emotions yet, just a normal week ha-ha. 

Next week I don’t know how much time I’ll be in the Lan House because I’ll have to pack and get ready for Maceió and take care of the zone, but I’ll send a quick message.

Hope everyone has a great week. 



Love you all
Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment