Sunday, September 9, 2018

September 4, 2018 Final Letter from the Field


Dear Family, 

This week is a little bit busy so it will be a quick letter. 


I had a great week, I’m just making use of my last days here.

The devotional on Christ-like attributes was great, it was a good way to finish out my last week in the field. 


Sunday was good, it was testimony meeting so I had the opportunity to bare mine. 

I’m not going to lie, to me it was just another Sunday it doesn’t feel like I’m going home ha-ha, but I’m sure it will hit me later on. 


Today I have to finish my bags and then I’m going to have a family night with one of our investigators. 

Tonight I’ll go to the bus station and travel to Maceió and then I’ll get there in the morning and I’ll probably do some self-reliance class and then on Wednesday it will be the interviews and dinner with president and then Thursday we travel. 


I think that will be going with 2 other Americans. My companion from the MTC and a sister from my zone. 

Thanks for all the emails and support. 

I love you. 



See you soon
Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment