Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 18, 2016 Week two in Brazil CTM (MTC)

Dear Family,

  This week has been great,I'm now teaching 2 investigators everyday along with trc were we have to teach a member. I'm excited for this Saturday because i get the opportunity to teach out in the streets of São Paulo. Today i went to the São Paulo temple so now i have been to two temples in Brazil. The endowment was hard because parts of the temple are hard to do in Portuguese. My daily routine is i wake up at 6:30, shave and brush my teeth, then i go to personal study where i study the scriptures, then i have breakfast which is ham paninis every morning lol, next i study the language with my companion and then we do a district scripture study in Portuguese and language fast. Physical activity is right after which is fun because we play volley ball with the Brasilairos. After that we basically have class and teach our investigator and then lunch and then class and teach more, but its really good. 

My favorite part of the day is the morning when i actually have energy because its very hard so im just exhausted later on in the day haha. I love my teachers they are great and they have helped me learn this language so fast! I'm glad to hear that everything is good! It is also hot here and Rio was like 114 degrees a couple days ago and everyone is saying that Maceio is just twice has hot! 

I have so many favorite memories honestly I'm not sure if i can even think of all of them! But i have definitely laughed many many times. An Elder in my district is sooo funny he is just not afraid so when he teaches his investigators he will just straight up try and speak which is good but sometimes it is just soo funny. I cried when we lost an Elder who went home in our district, i have so much respect for him for doing whats right. It was sad because i felt for him so much and he said he is going to make things right and come back out but that's what is so amazing about the Atonement of Jesus Christ is that through him we can be forgiven and come unto him. My favorite scripture today was definitely Moroni 10:4-5. haha I'm not sure what i want for Christmas yet. Surprise me! haha. 

ITs crazy Halloween is coming up! The first week in the CTM felt like a year but now it is flying!!  

Well miss you guys. Tell everyone i said hi!Tell everyone i miss them. If anyone wants me to email them they have to email me because i don't know anybodies email haha.

Love you!


Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment