Friday, October 7, 2016

Braden's first letter from the MTC September 4, 2016

Dear Family,
   
 I made it safe to Sao Paulo! The flight was sooo long but totally worth it.

The elders and sister I have met are really cool and friendly and I was able to meet some natives and lots of Latinos! The ride to the MTC was pretty crazy, when you look on one side it is the city and then when you look on the other it is totally junglely. The city is huge but a lot of it is run down and ghetto, while on the bus I saw motorcycles weaving around cars and sharing lanes with cars, it was insane!! My companion is really cool; we are already close. He is also going to be serving in Maceio Brazil and all the elders I travelled with are in my zone. My companion has red hair so all the natives and Latinos where screaming pelo rojo! when they saw him, I thought it was funny. My P days will be on Wednesdays while in the MTC so that’s when I will be emailing you guys. So not tomorrow but the following Wednesday. I was given only 10 mins to write this and the keyboard is a Portuguese keyboard so sorry if I miss spelled anything ha-ha. Anyways I’m here and I’m safe!

Love you, I’ll send pics once I’m out of the MTC and I’ll have a longer time to write next week.

Love,

Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment