Sunday, June 10, 2018

June 3, 2018 Every week is inspired


Hey family, 

This week went well and super busy. 

We ran around all week doing baptismal interviews, which is a good thing ha-ha. 

I was impressed by some of the people that were baptized this week. They were all so ready for it.
The zone learned a lot about hope last week. It was cool to hear the sisters experience on hope with the baptism that they had. 

They truly believe that every week is inspired. 

This week we are study knowledge and wisdom at the same time. At first I thought that maybe we should study them separate during different weeks but study both of them together has been a great experience. 

They complement each other so well. One of the scriptures that I have liked has been Doctrine and Covenants 88. It’s a great chapter for knowledge and wisdom. 

I thought it was interesting the other day I was studying in my patriarchal blessing. I won’t say everything it says but it did talk about studying the attributes of Christ and that whom that I serve shall benefit. It’s so cool to see the progress the zone has had in unity and in everything. I was worried that maybe not everyone would participate or that it wouldn’t have the results that it has had.

This week we are going to have a zone pday, president is letting us because some of the missionaries in our zone are going home this next week. 

I think that I will be transferred. but it will be good, I’m ready to start fresh in a new area. 
Here it has been so rainy also, I think it’s raining every day. Its starting to cool a little but it’s always hot here ha-ha. 

This week’s letter is a little shorter because today we got to get everything set up, 
we are all going to play volleyball. 

But I hope everyone has a great week. 

Wish Conner a happy birthday!

Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment