Sunday, June 17, 2018

June 11, 2108 Transfer to Siqueira Campos em Sergipe


Dear Family, 

This week went well, we couldn’t work to much because we took injections and I think maybe I got sick from it because Tuesday until Thursday I was feeling pretty sick. 

But I’m all better now. It was a good week overall; the zone had a lot of baptisms and we got 3 investigators to church. The area seems to be progressing a ton. 


The transfers came through. I’ll be going to Siqueira Campos em Sergipe and I’ll be "killing" my companion Elder Jensen. I’ll probably finish my mission there as a zone leader. 


It’s going to probably be trunky but I’m going to do my best to focus on the work. 

This week the attribute is patients. It has been a good attribute to study. 

I lost my cable for my camera, so I’ll have to by a new one so that I can send pictures next week. 

I liked the goals that dad has sent me, and I have been thinking a lot of those goals. 


1) I really want to get 8 baptisms from now until the end of my mission. it’s hard because maybe that goal can be low if a get a really good ward in a good area or maybe it’s too high if a got an area like here. But overall, I want to focus on 8.

2) I want to focus on studding the attributes of Christ. Especially the ones that I am needing. My patriarchal blessing helps a lot with that one. I want to developed being more selfless and I always want to develop obedience the most that I can. But as a goal I’m going to continue to study, pray, and fast weekly for the attributes that I am studying. I think this week I’m going to study charity and love. 

3) to help my companions and others around me, I want to strive to be an example. Especially with my new companion, I’m going to have to help us not get too trunky and hit it hard until the end.

4) To strengthen the members, that’s one that I’ll think about more and respond later ha-ha. 

5) habits to strengthen me and help me maintain the Spirit., THE BOOK OF MORMON. 

Again sorry that I didn’t send pictures, I’ll try and send more next week. 

Hope everyone has a great week. 

Miss you all.

Love 
Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment