Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 18, 2018


Hey Family! 

This week went well, nothing super new happened but it was a busy week with lots of baptismal interviews. Lots of baptisms fell through and during a training I wanted to talk about something else but out of nowhere my training was about obedience. Faith and miracles only come through obedience and it was a little roast, but they are accepted it humbly. The zone isn’t reaching its full potential. 

For me the attributes to help a missionary be more successful are the attributes of Christ. Specifically I think that being selfless is a key. Doing everything in the Lords will and then going with faith and working diligently to fulfill His will we lead to success. He is the master planner, He knows everything. ITs only through HIs Spirit that we can teach. For me that is a successful missionary.

In these last three months my testimony has grown in respect of the Book of Mormon and Christ. They kind of go together because the Book of Mormon testifies of Christ. It helps us know about Him but also come to KNOW HIM. A Book like that can ONLY be TRUE. 

Sounds like quite the adventure dad had ha-ha, its sounds like a missionary day, sometimes everything goes wrong but the Lord always give us what we need. And we can always learn from any experience even if it’s not the best experience ha-ha. 

Sounds like everyone is doing well, 

The transfer here is coming to an end this week, 

I’m excited for this next transfer, I think it’ll be a good one. 



I miss you guys 
Have a good week 
Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment