Sunday, July 15, 2018

July 8 2018




 Dear Family, 

This week went really well. 


We taught some new people and set some baptismal dates. 


I had an interview with president and it was awesome. He talked to me about how I only have 8 weeks left and how 8 weeks is a lot and to not let the enemy make me think that it is little because I still can become the missionary that I want to be in 8 weeks and accomplish what I need to accomplish. 


So I have really been trying to help us as a zone develop and use the gifts to help the work.
The missionaries have been getting excited about it, but unfortunately these last weeks have been hard with all the holidays and the world cup.

This week we gave talks in sacrament meeting and then the bishop gave his talk. He was roasting everyone and then starting crying. IN the middle of his talk this old guy picked up the phone and started talking so loud! and then when we thought he was going to hang up he talked for 3 more minutes! It was kind of funny I’m not going to lie. 

We had our conference this week, it was good. It was about the Book of Mormon and it was really spiritual. 

It was my second to last conference and Elder Jensen´s last conference so when we are going home they call us up to bare our testimonies so my 
companion bore his. 

I really like my companion and admire that he is still pushing through even though he goes home in two weeks. It’s the good thing about having American companions because I can see them easier after the mission.
   
I hope everyone is enjoy summer there, 
Have a great trip out in Utah! 
Love you all

Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment