Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 2, 2016 Only two weeks left in the MTC!!

Dear Family,

This week has been pretty good. We are now the oldest group here and im dying to get out! Im glad everyone is doing good! My week so far has just been the same old. Im teaching two investigators a day and then i do splits and teach two other investigators. I also have trc where i teach a member or instructor and those are pretty tough because its random so you never get time to prepare. 

I love this mission because its like everyday i realize the gospel is more and more important. This is your life, its more then just going to church its giving it your all, so many people here are so worried about their  home life and call their old life "real life" but i think this is the closest to real life anyone would ever be. The mission is living close to God and to me that is what living is about. 

I miss you guys but this is already the best decision of my life without even being out in the field. I know it will get harder but that will only make me stronger.

I love you guys, Tell everyone i said hi.

Love,

Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment