Sunday, October 22, 2017

October 16, 2017 A new companion: Elder Moraes

Dear family,

This week went really well!

So on Tuesday I went to Maceió to get my new companion.  So his name is Elder Moraes, he lives close to Brasilia which is also a district just like Washington DC.

He is best buds with one of the elders that was in my district but he got transferred this transfer to Sergipe ha-ha. 

He is excited and it’s going to be easy to work with him I think because he wants to be 100% obedient and he wants to work hard.

This week we made some new investigators and invited everyone to church, but surprisingly none of them came to church, I was pretty disappointed but then someone came to church that made me even more surprised. Mathew´s mom! Matheus is the boy that wanted to be baptized but his mom wouldn’t let him, but on Sunday she came to church to see what we are about and she participated in the classes and in sacrament meeting, it was really cool.

Also this week we have a new assistant, my trainer asked the president to train right before he goes home, so for this 12 weeks he will be training in Tobias Barreto my past area.

Our investigators are doing well, we have one investigator that we made, his name is Henrique and we marked his baptism on the first lesson, some people are just ready to receive the gospel, he is excited already.

But I hope that everyone is doing well and I miss you all,

I’ll send some pictures


Love 

Elder Toma


No comments:

Post a Comment