Sunday, January 29, 2017

January 23, 2017 Two more baptisms

Dear Family,
  
This week has been good, but busy as usually. We had another baptism last Tuesday. His name is Sildavãn and his parents are members. I think he is in his 30's and we helped him quit smoking which is really cool. 

Also tomorrow we will have a baptism of a girl named Stefany, she has 14 years old and is the granddaughter of Allena, a woman that we baptized two weeks ago. Her parents have been going to church too and are really supportive, but lack marriage. 

I heard about our new mission president, he is from Wyoming and he is friends with my companion's grandma haha. 

How has home been? How is Conner, Hunter, and Mckinzie? 

Transfers are coming up soon, I think I have a couple weeks left until tranfers but it looks like I'll stay in the area and my companion will leave. He has been serving here for a little over then 6 months.

But anyways, everything is the same old, super busy and working with lots of people on baptismal dates.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Love,

Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment